RTL Design EngineerS IP level (M/F)
SiPearl is working on one of the most exciting and technically challenging projects in Europe right now… designing the microprocessor powering supercomputers in the European union and the rest of the world for the years to come!
To accomplish its mission SiPearl needs digital design engineers keen to be involved on the development of products and to work on cutting-edge technology (latest solutions from ARM, PCIe, DDR, HBM…) using methodologies at the state of the art.
As a digital design engineer, you will develop features in HDL to meet system requirements. You also will work with the other HW teams to mature the design specifications, help building and integrating models, developing firmwares and drivers, verifying the design on tests at module-level or system-level and optimizing the physical implementation. There are many opportunities to learn, both technically and personally, here!
SiPearl is looking for RTL Design Engineers IP level to consolidate our growth !
Reporting to the HW team manager, you will oversee:
- Reading and analysing the system requirements and architecture requirement documents,
- Participating in make-or-buy analysis,
- Assisting in the definition of project milestones and deliverables,
- Developing features in Verilog/SystemVerilog including simulation and implementation,
- Writing design and user documentation,
- Collaborating with other teams,
- Participating to design methodology improvements
You also will have opportunities for mentoring and training the next generation of design engineers.
SiPearl is welcoming RTL design engineers in its French offices in Maisons-Laffitte (Head quarters) and Massy.
USEFUL TECHNICAL SKILLS
We are particularly looking for engineers with experience in:
- VHDL/ Verilog/SystemVerilog developments
- Design of complex SoC
- Design of high performances IP blocks
- ARM/AMBA and standard interfaces
- Cosimulation by writing tests in embedded C.
- Scripting using languages like Bash/Perl/Python/Tcl
- Implementation trials on ASIC and/or FPGA (logic synthesis, Static Timing Analysis)
- Version management tools
- Continuous Integration and delivery tools
Experience or knowledges in the following are a plus:
- ARM ecosystem (Cores, Noc, …)
- DFT related activities
- Simulation Coverage
- Power and related aspects of multi voltage design
- Synopsys tools (Spyglass, DC, Primetime)
Experiences in FPGA development will be considered.
We are looking for team players, able to work with multiple cultures both on site and remotely.
Being autonomous and agile is mandatory. As a young and rapidly growing company, we welcome people with excellent communication and collaboration abilities and who have a team-building mindset.
Proficient in English, both written and spoken, is preferred as we have offices and partners across the world.
SiPearl covers many areas of digital systems engineering. If you are highly motivated to grow a versatile and cross-functional skillset, we welcome you!
CONDITIONS & BENEFITS
- Fixed salary and variable part to be defined on experience
- Luncheon vouchers
- Private insurance 70% covered by SiPearl
- At least 1 day of homeoffice per week
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job reference: #202320