NETWORK ENGINEER (M/F)
SiPearl is looking for a Network Engineer to consolidate its growth !
- Manage networks in a distributed company: two data centers in France, offices in France, Germany, Spain, remote office
- Handle WAN and site interconnections, relationships with telco providers
- Maintain LAN’s inside data centers and offices
- Manage VPN for remote connections
- Manage, configure, and monitor network equipment
- Maintain the network at state of the art in terms of security and reliability
- Provide users with the required service and performance
- Provide Level-2/3 support to resolve issues
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Job opportunity in France (in Maisons-Laffitte)
- Trips to data centers and other corporate offices in France, Germany, and Spain.
You are or you have:
- Proven experience in IT and networking (LAN, WAN)
- Deep understanding of networking protocols and performance
- Expertise in WAN, LAN, VPN, firewall, load balancing, routing
- Understanding of cybersecurity topics
- Experience in international environment
- Curious, pragmatic, and analytical mind
- Fast adaptability to new tools and systems
- Great problem-solving skills
- User-oriented mindset, empathic skills
- Fluent French and English communication
CONDITIONS & BENEFITS
- Fixed salary and variable part to be defined on experience
- Restaurant tickets
- Private insurance 70% covered by SiPearl
- At least 1 day of homeoffice per week
You are motivated by working in an industrial start-up with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top silicon technology (beyond 7nm), in a competitive international environment.
Send Resume and cover letter to email@example.com and please mention the job reference: #IT202208. After considering your application, we will call you to arrange an interview. Our recruitment process consists of tests and about 3 interviews.