HPC Porting and benchmark OneAPI (H/F)
SiPearl is working on one of the most exciting and technically challenging projects in Europe right now. We are building the European high-performance low-power microprocessor for exascale supercomputers.
As part of our activities to port oneAPI to our processor, with GPU support from our partner Intel, you will participate in the following activities:
- Validate the compilers and tools of the oneAPI suite ported to ARM,
- Participate in the porting, optimization and benchmarking of oneAPI libraries,
- Participate in the porting, optimisation and benchmarking of HPC applications
You are or you have:
- Master or engineering degree level
- Experience in C, C++, Fortran and other scripting languages,
- Knowledge of HPC systems,
- Knowledge of ARM architecture is a plus (in particular the SVE extension)
If you are looking for your final internship (last year of engineering school or master degree) this offer is for you !
You are motivated by working in an industrial start-up with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top silicon technology (beyond 7nm), in a competitive international environment.
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning job reference: #INTSW2305