DevOps software (H/F)
SiPearl is working on one of the most exciting and technically challenging projects in Europe right now… designing the microprocessor powering supercomputers in the European union and the rest of the world for the years to come!
As part of the integration of various software components, we need to improve our integration processes by automating certain activities as much as possible. In this context, you will participate in the following activities:
- Assist the different SW teams in the deployment of continuous integration processes
- Develop and debug existing modules
- Interconnect the different tools (Gitlab, Polarion, Robot Framework…) to automate tasks using the respective APIs
- Develop some tests to validate new features
You are or you have:
- Experience in C / Python and others scripts languages
- Basic knowledge of continuous integration, docker, kubernetes
If you are looking for your final internship (last year of engineering school or master degree) this offer is for you !
You are motivated by working in an industrial start-up with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top silicon technology (beyond 7nm), in a competitive international environment.
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning job reference: #INTSW2301