Firmware embedded test internship (H/F)
SiPearl is working on one of the most exciting and technically challenging projects in Europe right now. We are building the European high-performance low-power microprocessor for exascale supercomputers. SiPearl is proposing one firmware embedded test internship to contribute to this amazing project.
SoC’s Embedded firmware handles internal communication between internal controllers and application cores. It is necessary to test the communication channel and associated protocol integrated in the firmwares.
You will :
- Define and implement a test suite to validate the integration in the firmware.
- Implement new feature for the internal communication
- Deploy the tests in Gitlab workflow (Continuous Integration + simulator / emulator / FPGA board)
You are or you have:
- Master or engineering degree level
- Experience with C language and/or scripting language
- Previous intership or personal projects in DevOps
If you are looking for your final internship (last year of engineering school or master degree) this offer is for you !
You are motivated by working in an industrial start-up with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top silicon technology (beyond 7nm), in a competitive international environment.
Conditions & benefits
- Lunch vouchers
- 50% of the transport subscription
- Coffee & fruits available
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job reference: #INTSW2307