High Performance Computing – Verification block UVM internship (H/F)
SiPearl is working on one of the most exciting and technically challenging projects in Europe right now. We are building the European high-performance low-power microprocessor for exascale supercomputers.
In the context of the development of the European RHEA processor, integrating the most powerful ARM servers architectures, you will participate in the following activities:
- Functional compliance of IP blocks (PCIe, DDR, I2C, SPI, and embedded controller interfaces) through the implementation of simulations
- Participate in the improvement of verification methods at the block level with UVM methods in particular
You are or you have:
- Master or engineering degree level
- RTL simulation and waveform debug
- Knowledge in PCIe systems or ARM Architecture are a plus
If you are looking for your final internship (last year of engineering school or master degree) this offer is for you !
You are motivated by working in an industrial start-up with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top silicon technology (beyond 7nm), in a competitive international environment.
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job reference: #INTHW2314