High Performance Computing – SoC Verification internship (H/F)
SiPearl is working on one of the most exciting and technically challenging projects in Europe right now. We are building the European high-performance low-power microprocessor for exascale supercomputers.
In the context of the development of the European RHEA processor, integrating the most powerful ARM servers architectures, you will participate in the following activities:
- Integration verification methods at SoC level
- Test automation to maintain and improve the continuous integration of the RHEA processor database at top level
- Knowledge of ARM architecture and high performance memory subsystems (DDR / HBM)
You are or you have:
- Master or engineering degree level
- RTL simulation and waveform debug
- Knowledge in PCIe systems or ARM Architecture are a plus
If you are looking for your final internship (last year of engineering school or master degree) this offer is for you !
You are motivated by working in an industrial start-up with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top silicon technology (beyond 7nm), in a competitive international environment.
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job reference: #INTHW2313