NETWORK ENGINEER (M/F)
SiPearl is the company that is bringing to life the European Processor Initiative (EPI) consortium project, designing the high-performance, low-power microprocessor for the European exascale supercomputer. This new generation of microprocessors will help ensure Europe’s technological sovereignty on the strategic markets for high performance computing, artificial intelligence and connected mobility.
By notably equipping the future European exascale supercomputer, SiPearl’ s solutions will help drive the development of the European market for high performance computing (HPC), as well as its strategic applications such as artificial intelligence, Edge, and connected mobility.
SiPearl is looking for one network engineer.
Job based in France: Maisons-Laffitte. • Trips to data centers and other corporate offices in France, Germany, and Spain.
- Manage networks in a distributed company: two data centers in France, offices in France, Germany, Spain, remote office.
- Manage WAN and site interconnections, relationships with telco providers.
- Manage LAN’s inside data centers and offices.
- Manage VPN for remote connections.
- Manage, configure, and monitor network equipment.
- Maintain the network at state of the art in terms of security and reliability.
- Provide users with the required service and performance.
- Provide Level-2/3 support to resolve issues.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
Qualifications and skills required
You are or you have:
- Proven experience in IT and networking (LAN, WAN).
- Deep understanding of networking protocols and performance.
- Experience in WAN, LAN, VPN, firewall, load balancing, routing.
- Understanding of cybersecurity topics.
- Experience in international environment.
- Curious, pragmatic, and analytical mind.
- Fast adaptability to new tools and systems.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- User-oriented mindset, empathic skills.
- Fluent French and English communication.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, or relevant field.
You are motivated by an experience within an industrial startup with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top notch silicon technology (beyond 7nm), all under a very competitive international environment.
CONDITIONS & BENEFITS
- Fixed salary and variable part to be defined on experience
- Lunch vouchers
- Private insurance 70% covered by SiPearl
- 2 days of homeoffice per week
Send Resume and cover letter to email@example.com and please mention the job reference: #202306. After considering your application, we will call you to arrange a first interview. Our recruitment process consists of tests and about 3 interviews.