Senior Design Verification Engineer-BARCELona OFFICE (M/F)
SiPearl is working on one of the most exciting and technically challenging projects in Europe right now… designing the microprocessor powering supercomputers in the European union and the rest of the world for the years to come!
To accomplish its mission SiPearl needs verification engineers keen to work across a wide range of technologies and on methodologies at the state of the art. You will be involved in verification of products built around the highest performance cores and the latest standard protocols (AXI/CHI, PCIe, DDR, HBM…)
As a verification engineer, you will be interfacing with architecture, design, physical implementation and software teams in order to make sure that the systems that SiPearl is building are performing to the highest level. Your work may involve high-level modelling, UVM, HW/SW Co-Debug, Simulation Acceleration support… Opportunities to learn and develop technically as well as personally are aplenty here!
As a startup, SiPearl offers an environment where you will have a visible impact on the product development. You will report to the verification manager and will have the opportunity to be a driving force of the verification effort. Your day-to-day work will entail the following:
- Reading and analysing the system requirements and architecture requirement documents
- Plan for functional verification activities for a given subsystem/functionality
- Verification environment development and maintenance in SystemVerilog/UVM/SystemC/C++
- Tests writing in embedded C and debug
- Participation to verification methodology improvements
- Project milestones and deliverables planning with respect to functional verification within SiPearl and with external partners
- Organize work and deliverables between skills, internal and external teams
- Opportunities for mentoring and training the next generation of verification engineers
- Opportunities to manage teams from external partners
Qualifications and skills required
We are particularly looking for engineers with experience in:
- Verification and/or design of complex SoC
- Experienced in one or some of the following:
- Embedded C
- Some previous experience in Firmware based verification is a good to have
- Experience in metrics driven verification
- Some knowledge of scripting languages like Bash/Perl/Python
- Experience with verification management tools
Experience in the following are a plus:
- Experience in Firmware-based verification
- Experience in metrics-driven verification
- Experience using Git/Gitlab
- Experience of AMBA and other ARM IPs
All applications from individuals with some experience in FPGA/ASIC development flows will be considered!
We are looking for team players, able to work with multiple cultures both on site and remotely. Being autonomous and flexible is mandatory. As a young and rapidly growing company, we welcome people who have a team-building mindset and who are eager to build the identity of the structure across multiple sites! Of course, a good level of English, both written and spoken is mandatory as we have offices and partners across the world.
There will be opportunities to gain experience in other fields of digital systems engineering so engineers who want to develop a versatile and cross-functional skillset, we welcome you!
CONDITIONS & BENEFITS
- Fixed salary and variable part to be defined on experience
- Lunch vouchers
- Private insurance 70% covered by SiPearl
- At least 1 day of homeoffice per week
Send Resume and cover letter to email@example.com and please mention the job reference: #202302. After considering your application, we will call you to arrange a first interview. Our recruitment process consists of tests and about 3 interviews.