ApplicationS INTEGRATOR (M/F)
SiPearl is the company that is bringing to life the European Processor Initiative (EPI) consortium project, designing the high-performance, low-power microprocessor for the European exascale supercomputer. This new generation of microprocessors will help ensure Europe’s technological sovereignty on the strategic markets for high performance computing, artificial intelligence and connected mobility.
By notably equipping the future European exascale supercomputer, SiPearl’ s solutions will help drive the development of the European market for high performance computing (HPC), as well as its strategic applications such as artificial intelligence, Edge, and connected mobility.
SiPearl is looking for one Applications Integrator .
Job based in France: Maisons-Laffitte. • Trips to data centers and other corporate offices in France, Germany, and Spain.
- Ensures and coordinates the activities of evolution and corrective and application maintenance of the system for which he/she is responsible.
- Provides software support and advice in compliance with the service contract in all its components (quality, security, etc.).
- Guarantees the maintenance of the functional and technical knowledge necessary for the durability of the applications
Software Configuration Management
- Assists and advises on the use of the application system under his/her responsibility
- Verifies and ensures the quality and performance of the applications under his/her responsibility.
- Carries out corrective and evolutionary maintenance using the tools and resources of the resources of the editor.
- Tracks product developments and interventions in a knowledge base.
Configuration Quality monitoring
- Applies standards, methods and tools
- Ensures the application mapping used in the management of the Office and R&D tools
- Identifies and updates the documentation referential of the application system for which he/she is responsible.
- Ensures the continuity of knowledge on the solutions provided within the framework of maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO)
- Is the privileged interlocutor of the IT department with users for its application
- Is the privileged interlocutor with IT production for the application for which he is responsible
Qualifications and skills required
You are or you have:
- Proven experience in IT software applications
- Automation and scripting
- Understand cybersecurity and networking topics
- Experience in international environment
- Curious, pragmatic, and analytical mind
- Fast adaptability to new tools and systems
- Great problem-solving skills
- User-oriented mindset, empathic skills
- Fluent French and English communication
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, or relevant field
You are motivated by an experience within an industrial startup with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top notch silicon technology (beyond 7nm), all under a very competitive international environment.
CONDITIONS & BENEFITS
- Lunch vouchers
- Private insurance 70% covered by SiPearl
- 2 days of homeoffice per week
Send Resume and cover letter to email@example.com and please mention the job reference: #2023009. After considering your application, we will call you to arrange a first interview. Our recruitment process consists of tests and about 3 interviews.