Compiler engineers (M/F)
SiPearl is looking for Compiler Engineers within the compiler team.
We are currently seeking highly motivated R&D engineers to join our Compiler, Libraries and Tools team
Implementing new compiler optimizations and improving performance of libraries, you will work on cutting-edge technologies to design, develop, debug, and test compilers, libraires and programming languages. Reporting to your team leader, you will work on innovative parallelisation, vectorizations and optimisation schemes that target specificities of Arm architectures. You will have an opportunity to work and collaborate with hardware design and other software teams to influence processor architecture, external partners and be a member of communities developing compilers. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the open-source community and collaborate with external researchers in both industry and academia
Fluent in English to consolidate our growth and be part of the one, the newest and hottest tech adventure in Europe.
Job can be based in France (Maisons-Laffitte, or Grenoble) in Germany (Duisburg) or in Spain (Barcelona).
You are or you have:
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++, object-oriented programming,
- Knowledge of Fortran is a plus,
- 2+ years of experience working on compiler development such as LLVM, GCC or similar,
- Knowledge of Armv8 instruction set architecture and Scalable Vector extension (SVE),
- Experience with vectorization and parallel programming models such as OpenMP and/or SYCL and/or GPU programming,
- Experience with software tools (Git or SVN, Gitlab or Jira, Gitlab or Jenkins).
- Adaptable and open mindset
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Excellent oral and writing English communication
Conditions & benefits
Fixe and variable part to be defined on experience.
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning job reference: #202232