LINUX SYSTEM ENGINEER (M/F)
SiPearl is looking for a Linux system engineer to consolidate its growth !
- Manage large Linux servers in our data centers
- Install and configure servers
- Maintain the servers at state of the art in terms of security and reliability
- Provide users with the required tools and system performance
- Learn and deploy new tools and frameworks when requested
- Manage users and authentication mechanisms (Kerberos, AD)
- Automate user creation across the data centers, servers, and applications
- Automate backups, system monitoring, and other system management tasks
- Job opportunity in France (in Maisons-Laffitte)
- Trips to data centers and other corporate offices in France, Germany, and Spain.
You are or you have:
- Proven experience in IT and Linux systems (Red Hat and clones)
- Linux system tuning and analysis (kernel, file systems, storage, networking)
- Automation and scripting (shell, Python)
- Expertise in development tools, Gitlab, or CI/CD pipelines
- Understand cybersecurity and networking topics
- Experience in international environment
- Curious, pragmatic, and analytical mind
- Fast adaptability to new tools and systems
- Great problem-solving skills
- User-oriented mindset, empathic skills
- Fluent French and English communication
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, or relevant field
CONDITIONS & BENEFITs
- Fixed salary and variable part to be defined on experience
- Restaurant tickets
- Private insurance 70% covered by SiPearl
- At least 1 day of homeoffice per week
You are motivated by working in an industrial start-up with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top silicon technology (beyond 7nm), in a competitive international environment.
Send Resume and cover letter to email@example.com and please mention the job reference: #IT202206. After considering your application, we will call you to arrange an interview. Our recruitment process consists of tests and about 3 interviews.