Linux Kernel development (H/F)
SiPearl is working on one of the most exciting and technically challenging projects in Europe right now. We are building the European high-performance low-power microprocessor for exascale supercomputers.
As our strategy is to have our processor natively supported by the major Linux distributions, we need to ensure that our developments are made available to the community (via the upstream in the mainline). This work also requires testing and maintaining multiple kernel versions, hence the need to set up a kernel testing infrastructure. You will be involved in the following activities:
- Backport or development of new drivers or features
- Development of tests for the bring up
- Improvement of our automatic test infrastructure
You are or you have:
- Master or engineering degree level
- Experience in C / Python and others scripts languages
- Knowledge of continuous integration and linux
If you are looking for your final internship (last year of engineering school or master degree) this offer is for you !
You are motivated by working in an industrial start-up with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top silicon technology (beyond 7nm), in a competitive international environment.
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning job reference: #INTSW2306