Low-level Embedded SoftWare verification (H/F)
SiPearl is working on one of the most exciting and technically challenging projects in Europe right now. We are building the European high-performance low-power microprocessor for exascale supercomputers.
SoC’s Embedded firmwares handle the boot and some critical part like the power management, clocks etc. It is necessary to test those firmwares and provide test tools or utilities.
You will :
- Develop functional testing modules of low-level firmwares of the SoC
- Support Hardware Teams to use software for hardware verification at different levels
- Deploy the tests in Gitlab workflow (Continuous Integration + simulator / emulator / FPGA board)
You are or you have:
- Master Degree level (Major in Embedded Systems or Electronics)
- Previous intership or personal projects in DevOps
- Experience with C language and/or scripting languages
If you are looking for your final internship (last year of engineering school or master degree) this offer is for you !
You are motivated by working in an industrial start-up with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top silicon technology (beyond 7nm), in a competitive international environment.
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning job reference: #INTSW2304