Software Embedded systems (UEFI) (H/F)
SiPearl is working on one of the most exciting and technically challenging projects in Europe right now. We are building the European high-performance low-power microprocessor for exascale supercomputers.
As part of the BIOS development of our reference platform, we need to develop some tools to characterize the interfaces of our processor (PCIe, DDR5…). You will participate in the following activities:
- Study of the features to be implemented and writing of the specifications,
- Development of the tools associated with these functions (at the BIOS level or via a specific application),
- Develop the associated tests
You are or you have:
- Experience in C / Python and others scripts languages
- Experience using a BIOS or UEFI is a plus,
- Knowledge of continuous integration and linux
If you are looking for your final internship (last year of engineering school or master degree) this offer is for you !
You are motivated by working in an industrial start-up with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top silicon technology (beyond 7nm), in a competitive international environment.
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job reference: #INTSW2303