Software Embedded systems (BMC) (H/F)
SiPearl is working on one of the most exciting and technically challenging projects in Europe right now. We are building the European high-performance low-power microprocessor for exascale supercomputers.
As part of the preparation of our SOC bring-up, we need to develop some low level test programs on a cortex M processor. You will participate in the following activities:
- Study the possibilities of the BMC processor and its internal microcontroller
- Specify test plans and test cases
- Develop the tests in C language
- Automate the execution on target
- Participate in the bring-up of the board
You are or you have:
- Experience in C / Python and others scripts languages
- Knowledge of ARM microcontrollers
- Knowledge of continuous integration and linux
If you are looking for your final internship (last year of engineering school or master degree) this offer is for you !
You are motivated by working in an industrial start-up with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top silicon technology (beyond 7nm), in a competitive international environment.
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job reference: #INTSW2302