UPF verification flow and implementation internship (H/F)
SiPearl is working on one of the most exciting and technically challenging projects in Europe right now. We are building the European high-performance low-power microprocessor for exascale supercomputers.
Power management is a critical aspect of state of the art chip design.
Our architecture integrate multiple power domains to lower the total consumption of the target super-computer.
The purpose of the internship (and follow-up collaboration) is to
- Own the verification of all power domains using UPF verification methodology (power aware simulations)
- Collaborate with designers and owners of the different sub-systems to identify the isolation and retention cells
- Implement a flow to perform UPF simulation, including sleep/power-off/resume scenarios
You are or you have:
- Master or engineering degree level
- RTL simulation and waveform debug
- UVM (a plus)
If you are looking for your final internship (last year of engineering school or master degree) this offer is for you !
You are motivated by working in an industrial start-up with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top silicon technology (beyond 7nm), in a competitive international environment.
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning job reference: #INTHW2312