Senior Electronics Technician (M/F)
SiPearl is the company that is bringing to life the European Processor Initiative (EPI) consortium project, designing the high-performance, low-power microprocessor for the European exascale supercomputer. This new generation of microprocessors will help ensure Europe’s technological sovereignty on the strategic markets for high performance computing, artificial intelligence and connected mobility.
By notably equipping the future European exascale supercomputer, SiPearl’ s solutions will help drive the development of the European market for high performance computing (HPC), as well as its strategic applications such as artificial intelligence, Edge, and connected mobility.
SiPearl is looking for one Senior Electronics Technician.
Job based in France: Grenoble area.
Reporting to the PCB Design team lead, you will oversee this:
- Create parts of Schematic and Layout for High-Performance-Systems development kit
- Build our measurement Laboratory
- Perform Testing and measurement for our boards and systems
- Work with PCB layout subcontractor
- Work with mechanical/thermal subcontractors
- In charge of build our measurement Laboratory
- Support in Bring-Up and measurement
- Support in simulation
- Oversee the purchase of board and system Bill of material
Qualifications and skills required
You are or you have:
- At least 5 years of PCB schematic creation for High-Performance-Systems
- Experience in Bring-Up and Debug of Silicon/Chip Systems
- Experience in using Cadence Alegro or equivalent tools
- Experience in DDR5++ preferred
- Experience in PCIe5++ preferred
- Preferred to have experience in advanced cooling techniques (e.g. air-, water-, submer-cooling)
- Preferred to have supply chain experience, incl. socket vendors, power-supplies, general BOM selection
- Good problem-solving capability
- Communicate efficiently across teams
- Good sense of independence and patient to learn and search technical information
- Good sense of flexibility and adaptation capability/sense of initiative
You are motivated by an experience within an industrial startup with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top notch silicon technology (beyond 7nm), all under a very competitive international environment.
CONDITIONS & BENEFITS
- Fixed salary and variable part to be defined on experience
- Lunch vouchers
- Private insurance 70% covered by SiPearl
- At least 1 day of homeoffice per week
Send Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and please mention the job reference: #202301. After considering your application, we will call you to arrange a first interview. Our recruitment process consists of tests and about 3 interviews.