Manager of Field Applications (M/F)
SiPearl is looking for a Manager of Field Applications Engineering to consolidate our growth !
Your tasks :
Develop and then lead team as a player/coach for HW and SW technical support for our server microprocessors.
- Technical support for customers (OEM, ODM, and end users) for our server microprocessors, both HW and SW.
- Presales support: demonstrate and discuss technical product features, anticipate and respond to customer questions, help customers to implement SiPearl processors into their products
- Post sales support: bring up and debug. Manage customer technical relationship in conjunction with sales team. Manage technical escalations if required
- Interface with SiPearl engineering and operations to respond to customer issues
- Participate in customer training, hackathons or other events as a technical expert on SiPearl products
- Support the sales team to develop customers and customer relationships, and provide feedback on customer requirements for SiPearl products
- Grow and develop our FAE team, first in Europe and then worldwide
- Perform technical presentations, training and updates for OEM, partners and prospects
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions and market intelligence and work with internal teams to provide competitive responses where needed
- Participate in industry events, support technical demonstrations of SiPearl products
- Assist internal SiPearl teams to bring solutions to market from the perspective of the technical customer
Job opportunity in France (in Maisons-Laffitte)
This position requires an individual with excellent organizational skills with a good balance of hardware, architecture, and software expertise. Must be a team player with collaborative skills and superior written and oral communication.
You are or you have:
- University degree (4 years or +) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- 10+ years semiconductor experience including 5+ years of technical customer support experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Requires knowledge in one or more of the following areas: CPU and server system architecture, server benchmarks, and server platform/software enablement.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex problems involving multi-disciplined, cross-functional teams.
- Strong experience in leading IT/Technology support engineers.
- Well versed in server software ecosystem in one or more areas including OS/Hypervisors, Compilers, Libraries, debug tools, development tools, HPC SW applications, and validation workloads.
- High energy, results driven mentality with good people/leadership skills
- Adaptable and open mindset
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn and grow with our company
- Excellent oral and written English communication
- Strong technical background with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong customer focus, critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities, and excellent communication skills. Ability to listen to customers and create a collaborative environment
- Sound business judgment and the ability to work as part of a high-performance team in a fast-paced environment with multiple cross-functional teams are critical for success
- This position will include travel for customer/field interaction
how to stand out
- Advanced degree (> 4 years) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Proven experience building and leading technical support teams
- Hands on and working knowledge of server hardware ecosystem at the node, rack and datacenter level
- Hands on experience in the setup and configuration of server systems including software, networking and storage infrastructure
CONDITIONS & BENEFITS
- Fixed salary and variable part to be defined on experience
- Restaurant tickets
- Private insurance 70% covered by SiPearl
- At least 1 day of homeoffice per week
You are motivated by working in an industrial start-up with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top silicon technology (beyond 7nm), in a competitive international environment.
Send Resume and cover letter to email@example.com and please mention the job reference: #202238. After considering your application, we will call you to arrange an interview. Our recruitment process consists of tests and about 3 interviews.