Compiler Team Leader (M/F)
SiPearl is looking to hire Compiler Engineering Team Leader to join the team.
You will work on cutting-edge technologies to design, develop, debug, test compiler software and programming languages. You will be working on advanced compiler optimizations and features specific for Arm Architectures, parallelization and vectorization through compilers, new programming languages support.
You will have an opportunity to work and collaborate with hardware design and other software teams to influence processor architecture, external partners and be a member of communities developing compilers.
Reporting to the Software team leader, you will be in charge of:
- Leading a team of experienced compiler engineers.
- Hire and train new
- Establish team objectives to meet schedules and goals.
- Act as a mentor and advisor to grow our next generation of leaders.
- Communicate with senior management for team vision and development.
Job opportunity in France (Maisons-Laffitte, Massy, Grenoble), in Spain (Barcelona).
You are or you have:
- Degree in Computer Science, ECE or related (Ph.D. or Masters preferred) or equivalent experience,
- 10+ years of experience as software engineer with at least 4 years of management,
- Strong software design fundamentals and a deep understanding of compilers and programming languages,
- Experience with software tools (Git or SVN, Gitlab or Jira, Gitlab or Jenkins).
Ways to stand out from the crowd
- Contributing to LLVM or other open-source projects is a plus,
- Familiarity with Fortran, C++, OpenMP, SYCL and OpenACC standards,
- Knowledge of compiler internals from front end to run-time environment,
- Insights of Armv8 instruction set architecture and Scalable Vector extension (SVE).
CONDITIONS & BENEFITS
- Fixed salary and variable part to be defined on experience
- Restaurant tickets
- Private insurance 70% covered by SiPearl
- Homeoffice once a week
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job reference: #202237