Embedded Firmware Engineers (M/F)
SiPearl is looking for Embedded Firmware engineers.
Reporting to the design team manager, you will oversee:
- Read and analyse the system requirements and architecture requirement documents,
- Read and analyse the hardware specifications,
- Write software specifications and design documents,
- Develop part of embedded firmware to configure hardware properly to reach performance target,
- Work closely with hardware teams (memory map, pinout, hardware setup…),
- Work with the Software Integration and Test team.
Job opportunity in France (Paris area, Maisons-Laffitte, Grenoble, Sophia-Antipolis), in Germany (Duisburg), in Spain (Barcelona).
You are or you have:
- 2-4 years of experience in embedded software development (microcontrollers with or without Operating System – C / Assembly),
- Experience of development with ARM Cortex-M or Cortex-R families,
- Experience of benchmarking software (memory footprint, performance characterization),
- Experience with software development tools (ARMDS or Codeblocks, DStream, Trace32),
- Experience with software tools (Git or SVN, Gitlab or Jira, CID/CD…),
- (Preferred) Experience of using tools and script languages for automated integration (python, bash),
- (Preferred) Technical writing skills (documentations, unitary test plans),
- (Optionally) Experience of development with RISC-V microcontrollers.
- Someone adaptable,
- Excellent oral and writing English communication.
CONDITIONS & BENEFITS
Fixe and variable part to be defined on experience.
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning job reference: #202232