Compiler engineers (M/F)
SiPearl is looking for Compiler Engineers
Reporting to the software team manager, you will oversee:
- Design, develop, debug, test compiler software and programming languages
- Working on advanced compiler optimizations features specific for Arm Architectures
- Parallelization, and vectorization through compilers new programming languages support
- Work and collaborate with hardware design and other software teams to influence processor architecture, external partners and be a member of communities developing compilers.
Job can be based in France (Maisons-Laffitte, Massy, Grenoble, Sophia-Antipolis) in Germany (Duisburg), in Spain (Barcelona).
You are or you have:
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++, object-oriented programming,
- Knowledge of Fortran is a plus,
- 2+ years of experience working on compiler development such as LLVM, GCC or similar,
- Knowledge of Armv8 instruction set architecture and Scalable Vector extension (SVE),
- Experience with vectorization and parallel programming models such as OpenMP and/or SYCL and/or GPU programming,
- Experience with software tools (Git or SVN, Gitlab or Jira, Gitlab or Jenkins).
- Adaptable and open mindset
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Excellent oral and writing English communication
Conditions & benefits
Fixe and variable part to be defined on experience.
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job reference: #202232