Systems Architect, Platform Architecture for HPC & Servers Solutions (M/F)
SiPearl is looking for Systems Architect to consolidate our growth !
Your tasks :
- Define & document complex system architecture on platform level.
- Write specifications such as User’s Guide, Board specifications.
- Closely collaborate with Customers as well as third party vendors and suppliers.
- Determinate Evaluation Systems as well as application-oriented Reference Systems.
- Determine a multi socket reference platform in close cooperation with marketing, key-customers and R&D teams for HW and SW.
- Investigate architectural trade-offs to optimize performance, power-consumption, package and platform BOM.
- Closely collaborate with the development teams for design, verification and platform development, e.g. form and lead cross functional teams.
Job opportunity in France (Massy, Maisons-Laffitte, Grenoble, Sophia-Antipolis), in Germany (Duisburg).
You are or you have:
- At least 4 years of digital HDL design or integration
- 2 years of digital design verification using SystemVerilog
- Senior experience of coverage-based verification and use of verification IP’s.
- Expertise of using verification management tools.
- Experience of using external verification resources.
- (Preferred) Experience of team building
- (Optional) Experience of AMBA and Arm IP designs
- Someone adaptable
- Excellent oral and writing English communication.
CONDITIONS & BENEFITS
- Fixed salary and variable part to be defined on experience
- Restaurant tickets
- Private insurance 70% covered by SiPearl
- At least 1 day of homeoffice per week
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job reference: #202216