Systems Architect (M/F)
SiPearl is looking for Systems Architect SoC Memory Subsystems, HBM, DDR to consolidate our growth !
Your tasks :
- Define & document complex architecture for SoC subsystems like HBM or DDR
- Manage detailed integration concepts for complex IP blocks, evaluate internal and external IP for both, controller and PHY
- Investigate architectural trade-offs to optimize performance, power-consumption, silicon area and platform BOM
- Set up roadmaps on block level regarding architecture and feature set.
- Document KPIs, support the analysis of KPIs via architectural modelling
- Closely collaborate with the development teams for design, verification and platform development, e.g. form and lead cross functional teams.
Job opportunity in France (Massy, Maisons-Laffitte, Grenoble, Sophia-Antipolis), in Germany (Duisburg).
You are or you have:
- At least 4 years of digital HDL design or integration
- 2 years of digital design verification using SystemVerilog
- Senior experience of coverage-based verification and use of verification IP’s
- Expertise in verification management tools
- Experience of using external verification resources
- (Preferred) Experience of team building
- (Optional) Experience of AMBA and Arm IP designs
- Someone adaptable
- Excellent oral and writing English communication.
CONDITIONS & BENEFITS
- Fixed salary and variable part to be defined on experience
- Restaurant tickets
- Private insurance 70% covered by SiPearl
- At least 1 day of homeoffice per week
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning job reference: #202215