Functional verification engineers subsystem level (M/F)
SiPearl is looking for Functional verification engineers subsystem level
Reporting to the design team manager, you will oversee:
- Read and analysize the system requirement and architecture requirement documents
- Plan for functional verification activities
- Managing the verification activities for the chips
- Project milestones and deliverables planning with respect to functional verification within SiPearl and with external partners
- Project reporting
- Organize work and deliverables between skills, internal and external teams
- Technical team steering and guiding, removing roadblocks
Job opportunity in Germany (Duisburg), in France (Paris area, Maisons-Laffitte, Grenoble, Sophia-Antipolis), in Spain (Barcelona).
You are or you have:
- At least 4 years of digital HDL design or integration
- At least 2 years of digital design verification using SystemVerilog
- Senior experience of coverage-based verification and use of verification IP’s.
- Experience of using verification management tools.
- Experience of using external verification resources.
- (Preferred) Experience of team building
- (Optional) Experience of AMBA and Arm IP designs
- Someone adaptable
- Excellent oral and writing English communication.
Conditions & benefits
Fixe and variable part to be defined on experience.
Send Resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning job reference: #202206