EDA Support Engineer (M/F)
Fluent in English to consolidate our growth and be part of the one the newest and hottest tech adventure in Europe.
Job can be based in France: Paris area, Maisons-Laffitte, Saclay, Grenoble and Sophia-Antipolis or in Germany: Duisburg.
- Support Front end and backend EDA tool at First level
- Install EDA tools for all users on global Data Center
- Setup basic usage of the tools with simple test cases to ensure the tools work
- Work in collaboration with the existing Front end flow team in Germany
- Manage EDA tools licenses servers
- Open user case at EDA vendors
This job may require short trips to our other R&D sites (Paris, Grenoble, Sophia-Antipolis, Duisburg).
You are or you have:
- 10+ years’ experience in EDA Support
- Experience in Mentor, Synopsys (Questa sim, Calibre, Design Compiler, IC Compiler, ... )
- Familiar with Arm compiler, Third party tools, GNU tools
- Strong Redhat / CentOS Linux skills
- (Preferred) Experience in Flexlm license server management
- (Optional) Experience of Gitlab management and basic scripting (bash, perl, tcl, …)
You are motivated by an experience within an industrial startup with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top notch silicon technology (beyond 7nm), all under a very competitive international environment.
To be defined depending on experience.
Send Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the job reference: #20210