Firmware programmer & team leader (M/F)
Fluent in English to consolidate our growth and be part of the one the newest and hottest tech adventure in Europe.
Job can be based in France: Paris area, Maisons-Laffitte, Saclay, Grenoble and Sophia-Antipolis or in Germany: Duisburg.
- Read and analyze the system requirement and architecture requirement documents
- Work with hardware team to development necessary firmware and OS kernel drivers
- Will lead the firmware team
This job may need small trips to our other R&D sites (Paris, Grenoble, Sophia-Antipolis).
You are or you have:
- 8 years of embedded software design
- 2 years of firmware development coworking with hardware design teams
- Experience of firmware on Arm microprocessors
- Experience of early prototyping on FPGA or emulators
- (Preferred) Experience of Linux kernel driver development
- (Preferred) Experience of working in bare-metal environment
You are motivated by an experience within an industrial startup with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top notch silicon technology (beyond 7nm), all under a very competitive international environment.
To be defined depending on experience.
Send Resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please mention the job reference: #20206