Digital Designer for HDL Design (M/F)
Fluent in English to consolidate our growth and be part of the one the newest and hottest tech adventure in Europe.
Job can be based in France: Paris area, Maisons-Laffitte, Saclay, Grenoble and Sophia-Antipolis or in Germany: Duisburg.
Reporting to design team manager, tasks will be:
- Read and analyze the system requirement and architecture requirement documents
- Coding in HDL to implement desired functions based on design specifications
- Work with integration teams
- Work with verification teams
- Work with firmware teams to develop the drivers
This job may need small trips to our other R&D sites (Paris, Grenoble, Sophia-Antipolis).
You are or you have:
- At least 8 years of digital HDL design
- Experience of designing in Verilog and System Verilog
- Experience of using IPXACT
- Experience of using Synopsys DesignWare and Arm IPs
- Experience of implementing chiptop required reset and clocking logics
You are motivated by an experience within an industrial startup with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top notch silicon technology (beyond 7nm), all under a very competitive international environment.
To be defined depending on experience.
Send Resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please mention the job reference: #20204