Digital Design team manager for the integration (M/F)
Fluent in English to consolidate our growth and be part of the one the newest and hottest tech adventure in Europe.
Job can be based in France: Paris area, Maisons-Laffitte, Saclay, Grenoble and Sophia-Antipolis or in Germany: Duisburg.
- Read and analysize the system requirement and architecture requirement documents
- Plan the integration activities, manage the team resources
- Interface with other teams
This job may need small trips to our other R&D sites (Paris, Grenoble, Sophia-Antipolis).
You are or you have:
- 10 years of digital HDL design or integration
- 6 years of experience specifically in integrating digital designs for complex chip or SoC
- 3 years of experience in team management
- Experience of working with teams from different sites
- (Preferred) experience working with ASIC service outsourcing
You are motivated by an experience within an industrial startup with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top notch silicon technology (beyond 7nm), all under a very competitive international environment.
To be defined depending on experience.
Send Resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please mention the job reference: #20203