Digital Designer for Integration (M/F)
Fluent in English to consolidate our growth and be part of the one the newest and hottest tech adventure in Europe.
Job can be based in France: Paris area, Maisons-Laffitte, Saclay, Grenoble and Sophia-Antipolis or in Germany: Duisburg.
Reporting to design team manager, tasks will be:
- Read and analyses the system requirement and architecture requirement documents
- Identify the gap between available IPs and the system requirements; build glue logics or generate the design spec for the glue logic
- Work with other team members in the integration; integrate the design, generate the timing constraints and synthesize the design
- Participate in DFT activities with the DFT service from the product engineering team internally or from the ASIC service
- Work with IP design teams locally or remotely
- Work with verification teams locally or remotely
- Work with ASIC service company for chip implementation, in Europe or in different time zones
This job may need small trips to our other R&D sites (Paris, Grenoble, Sophia-Antipolis).
You are or you have:
- At least 8 years of digital HDL design or integration
- At least 4 years experiences specifically in integrating digital designs for complex chip or SoC, including integration, synthesis, STA and DFT related activities
- Experience of using tools and script language for automated integration
- Experience of using Synopsys tools (Spyglass, DC, Primetime)
- (Preferred) Experience of using Mentor tools (Questa-sim, LEC)
- (Preferred) Experience of using AMBA and Arm IPs
- (Optionally) experience of script design for automation
You are motivated by an experience within an industrial startup with fast growth and high visibility, having access to top notch silicon technology (beyond 7nm), all under a very competitive international environment.
To be defined depending on experience.
Send Resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please mention the job reference: #20202